Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome to my Earth Angel Kitchen Blog!

This is my first-ever blog and I'm excited to be connecting with you all!
I've been a Vegan for 14 years, and was a Vegetarian for 30 years before
that. I'm eager to share my experience with you, and to hear about yours!
My Earth Angel Kitchen cookbook is finally in print, and I'm really
interested in receiving feedback on it.


Here's a preview of some subjects I plan to write about in this blog:


-Veganism,
-Compassion,
-Health,
-New recipes & updates to already-published ones,
-relative current news articles,
-vignettes from my childhood and how they helped me to make later decisions
regarding my life style.


I also want to hear about your interests in these subjects, and What
questions you have about Vegan diet and lifestyle. To facilitate a dialog, I
have begun a new facebook page devoted to this discussion. Here is the link:


https://www.facebook.com/pages/252563434806929


I plan to update this blog with a new article approximately once a week,
Usually on a Friday, and look forward to meeting you on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment